In 1985, Benchmate began developing what has resulted in a long-standing reputation for delivering value-based maintenance management tools to meet the demands of clients in a wide-range of industries. Today, that focus remains unchanged as companies continue to trust and rely on Benchmate to address and resolve their maintenance management challenges.
Bob Nichols is president of Benchmate having served in that capacity since creating the business in the mid 1980’s. As an educated and well-trained engineer, Bob has always looked for ways to improve things without “over-engineering” the solution. He took this approach to develop the Benchmate product after recognizing a CMMS market void between large, cumbersome packages and smaller systems that were awkward and slow. The result of his initiative and the collaborative efforts of a maintenance manager’s consortium was an easy to use product that fit perfectly for small to medium size maintenance organizations.
Benchmate uses high performance database software from Faircom Corp.
At Benchmate, we:
- Personalize our client relationships and build upon our client-first culture
- Leverage our 20 years of maintenance management software experience by consistently delivering the tools and solutions today’s maintenance work forces require
- Focus on the small to medium size maintenance department to design systems that specifically meet their needs
- Equip maintenance personnel with an easy to learn and use application that is flexible and adaptable to changing user needs without compromising depth of system functionality
- Provide an intuitive interface that enables quick start with minimal training and set-up to facilitate immediate use and ROI
Please visit Case Studies to review testimonials of several satisfied Benchmate clients.